So here's my birthday post. Interesting facts about the 11th of April according to me.
- I like the number 11. In fact, I'd go as far as to say it's my favourite number. I like the way it looks, I like that it's two ones together. I just like it
- I think April is the prettiest name for a month. So much so it was always on my baby girls' names list.
- The best things happen in spring, including birthdays
- Nine years ago today the FH asked me out.
- You can never predict the weather on April the 11th; sometimes we're celebrating in the sun, sometimes in the snow
- This day nearly always falls in the Easter holidays
- For 32 years my Mum and Sister have been ensuring I am spoilt rotten on this day.
- Once in a pub, when it just turned midnight, someone poured a pint over my head. It was deserved.
- I've only met one other person who shares my birthday
- If you're born on this day you are an Aries, I am a typical Aries woman. On a good day, positive, friendly and energetic; on a bad, childish, moody and self-absorbed
- Last year, on this day, I was pregnant, but had no idea
- The best birthday party I ever had was when I turned 10! It was a disco, I invited my whole year group, Mum made hotdogs and I rocked it on the dance floor!
- Between the ages of 17 - 27 I can't really remember what I was doing on this day
- You are never too old for candles
And finally, my birthday wishes for today are...
- Not having to change my outfit due to baby sick *looks at little child*
- Not having to clean up a smashed plate/vase/toy/other breakable item *looks at middle child*
- Not having to wipe away any tears *looks at biggest child*
- To bag the lotto jackpot *looks at The FH*